From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-systemd@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-systemd] 2013-09-10 systemd team meeting summary
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:45:13
1 On 2013-09-10 the systemd team has met.
2
3 Present: floppym, mgorny, WilliamH
4
5 Absent: lxnay, pacho [showed up one hour late]
8 Topics:
9
10 1. Dependencies on network.target and network-online.target
11
12 We have agreed that further research needs to be done on inexact
13 meanings of network.target and network-online.target, and which
14 services should depend on which.
15
16 floppym will conduct further research on the topic.
19 2. Use of configuration files for services.
20
21 The team has agreed on keeping the current goal of introducing
22 /etc/systemd/system/foo.service.d/00gentoo.conf templates for
23 configuring services. I will commit the eclass update soon,
24 and then we will work on providing a few examples.
27 3. Team lead vote.
28
29 Candidates: mgorny, WilliamH
30
31 Votes: 4 for mgorny, 1 for WilliamH
32
33 (the absent team members voted via mail)
36 4. Review of current ebuild policy [1].
37
38 The team had no remarks on the current policies.
39
40 [1]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Systemd/Ebuild_policy
43 I'm attaching the meeting log, with pacho's late monologue :).
46 Best regards,
47 Michał Górny

meeting-log-20130910.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature