From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyright transfer agreement
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:12:44
1 On Tuesday 12 April 2005 21:03, Deedra Waters wrote:
2 > ok.... We're going to have a document that transfers "everything" from
3 > daniel to us. that's one doc....
4 > This is what [Redacted] and i had been working on, which is why I wanted
5 > the list of "everything" that gentoo technologies is signing over to us.
6 > I didn't even think about equipment in that list, but if there's infra
7 > stuff that he owns, then that needs to be transfered from him to us as
8 > well. On the other hand if he's already given us the equipment, then we
9 > probably don't need to worry about it.
10
11 Actually he has given it in some way, but I'd still like it in some kind of
12 writing (digitally signed is ok too) to prevent any future disputes.
13
14 Paul
17 Paul de Vrieze
18 Gentoo Developer