From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] URGENT - Cafepress premium store
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 19:22:31
1 Corey Shields wrote:
2 > Greetings!
3 >
4 > We have 4 days left in our "trial" of the cafepress premium store. In the
5 > last 3 days that the link has been on www.g.o we have had 10 orders totaling
6 > a commission of $47.
7 >
8 > We need to vote on spending the money to continue the premium store. This
9 > cost is as follows:
10 >
11 > $6.95 per month
12 > $18.45 for 3 months
13 > $34.95 for 6 months
14 > $59.95 for 12 months (only $5.00 per month!)
15 >
16 > I vote we go ahead with 6 months..
17 >
18 > -C
21 Why not just take the $47 made, chip in a donation of $12.95, and buy the 12
22 month option? Saves us ~$0.80/mo over the course of 12 months, which by my
23 cheap calculations, $9.90 of the donated $12 is eventually made back up, for a
24 total of ~$3 lost. I spend more than $3 each day on lunch, so my view is it's
25 chump change.
26
27 Of course, I am not an accountant by any means, but the difference seems trivial.
30 --Kumba
33 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
34 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
35 --
36 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list