From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyright transfer agreement
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:16:10
1 Grant, the equiptment must be included as well, since this doc will
2 transfer "everything"
3 On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Grant Goodyear wrote:
4
5 > Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:18:26 -0500
6 > From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
7 > Reply-To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
8 > To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
9 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyright transfer agreement
10 >
11 > Corey Shields wrote: [Tue Apr 12 2005, 12:07:19PM CDT]
12 > >
13 > > "Knurt they flying saucer" (typo?)
14 >
15 > Fixed in my copy. Thanks!
16 >
17 > > also, what about infrastructure systems previously owned by Gentoo
18 > > Technologies. Those should be included somehow as well.
19 >
20 > We'd need a list of exactly what equipment that is, and I suspect that
21 > would have to wait until Kurt returned. Can we leave it for a future
22 > agreement? I'd like to get the copyright stuff out the door as soon as
23 > possible.
24 >
25 > -g2boojum-
29 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
30 dmwaters@g.o
31 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
34 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list