From: drobbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-trustees] store progress 12/3/04
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:32:22
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 Here is an update on the store. As of Dec 3, 2004 (today), we've sold 45
4 2-DVD distfiles sets and 35 1-DVD install sets. Also, I was able to make
5 disc 1 of the distfiles set bootable, so now it's pretty appealing as the
6 ultimate set for die-hard build-from-source people.
7
8 I have not yet gotten to the store report or had time to do an up-to-date
9 donations tally, will start work on it today. But I want to keep the
10 store/foundation relationship moving in a positive direction, so today I'll
11 be sending a check for $700 to the Foundation via Kurt, covering the
12 following amounts:
13
14 DVD sales thru Dec 3 (80 units @ $3/unit) $240
15 Donations thru some not-yet-determined Nov/Dec date $460
17 $700
18
19 Regards,
20