From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-trustees] TODO list, revisited
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:13:51
1 Yes, I think a meeting would be good. September might be too far off..
2
3 As for the IRS 1024 application, we will need 3 things:
4
5 - An Employee ID number (I'm already working on that)
6 - Our list of bylaws, we all need to jump on this
7 - $500. (not $5,000, it just costs $500)
8
9 Bylaws, anyone?? :)
10
11 Cheers!
12
13 -----Original Message-----
14 From: Grant Goodyear [mailto:g2boojum@g.o]
15 Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 11:05 AM
16 To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
17 Subject: [gentoo-trustees] TODO list, revisited
18
19 Dear all,
20 Once upon a time Kurt posted a todo list at
21 http://dev.gentoo.org/~klieber/trustees/todo.php. I think it's time we take
22 another look at this list, see where we stand, and divide up tasks and set
23 new target deadlines so that we can get things moving as though we actually
24 have a plan. (I assume we can get this list moved onto the new groupware
25 server once it goes live, so that we can all make changes as appropriate?)
26 Also, I think we should schedule a Trustees meeting on IRC for sometime in
27 September.
28
29 Revisions to the todo list:
30
31 Transfer IRC channels -- I assume this is done Complete NFP paperwork --
32 done Hard copies of copyright forms -- pointless, since I'm pretty sure
33 we're going to need new ones anyway.
34 Transition dev machines to OSU -- done, I believe Obtain legal counsel --
35 zhen has taken point here
36
37 Best,
38 g2boojum
39
40 PS. Because it's one that I'm familiar with, I'm using the Python Software
41 Foundation (http://www.python.org/psf/) as an example for what we might want
42 to do. Do people have additional examples that might be useful to examine?
43 --
44 Grant Goodyear
45 Gentoo Developer
46 g2boojum@g.o
47 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
48 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76
52 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list