From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyright transfer agreement
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:46:08
1 On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 12:02:35PM -0500, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > I'm attaching a tentative copyright transfer agreement. Any comments
3 > before we pass it along for review?
4
5 It certainly looks good in my not professional opinion :) Just a small note
6 but it is covered in the text (just mentioning it to inform you): none of
7 the Gentoo documentation is currently owned by Gentoo Technologies, Inc.
8 Only a small amount of it is owned by Daniel (as he wrote them) and most of
9 them are even not Daniels' anymore (owned by the companies where he wrote
10 the article for but who have granted a republication/redistribution right
11 to Daniel).
12
13 Wkr,
14 Sven Vermeulen