From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-trustees] Fwd: Application Notice of "gentoo" .asia Domain Name
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 11:07:59
1 Sounds like something the trustees should be handling.
2
3 --kurt
4
5 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
6 From: roy.zhao <roy.zhao@×××××××.org>
7 Date: Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:24 AM
8 Subject: Application Notice of "gentoo" .asia Domain Name
9 To: www <www@g.o>
12 Dear Manager,
13
14 This is ASIA NianB Group (China) Co.Ltd , which is a professional domain
15 name registration organization approved by China Internet Network.
16
17 On April 2.2008, we have formally received an application from Haike
18 Investment Corporation which is willing to register the internet keyword
19 and .asia domain names of *"gentoo"* (Because International Network
20 Organization has introduced .asia domain name in order to integrate Asian
21 internet)
22
23 During our checking time, we have found that this name is the same with
24 your company's trademark, and your company uses it most frequently. In order
25 to reduce unnecessary conflict between domain name and company's brand, we
26 have the obligation to confirm with your company before the registration.
27 Please ask the person who is responsible for your trademark to contact us
28 a.s.a.p if there is any question.
29 We hereby inform you.
30
31 (.Asia domain name is an international top-level domain name with the
32 suffix .asia. (such as: www.Trademarks.Asia <http://www.trademarks.asia/>)
33
34 ( Internet Keyword do not need any prefix and suffix ,it is the extension
35 and application of trademark on the internet which can inhibit the false
36 propaganda on the internet!)
37
38 Thanks!
39
40 Best regards
41
42 Roy zhao
43
44 ASIA NianB Group (China) Co.Ltd
45 Tel: +(86)21- 6136 0405
46 Fax: +(86)21- 6136 0406
47 Email: roy.zhao@×××××××.org
48 Web:www.idcasia.net
49
51 This message or any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
52 intended solely for the addressees.
53 Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
54 If you have received this message from your system immediately, please
55 notify the sender immediately. Thanks!
59 2008-03-18
61 roy.zhao