From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
Cc: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>, gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyright stuff
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 03:03:18
1 I'd suggest the license. I suspect that as long as the terms are right,
2 that people won't have problems with the license. Trying to maintain
3 both a copyright, and a license would cause a lot of problems, and a
4 copyright is much harder to handle since we would have to get anyone
5 under 18 to get their parents to sign the thing etc etc etc.