From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-trustees] Legal advice
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:43:38
1 >> Again, this has been resolved in a thread weeks ago, so I
2 >> don't see why it needs to be rehashed. The threat of
3 >> punishment of our actions by changing your end of the deal is
4 >> very unprofessional in my opinion. Is this going to extend
5 >> to every trustees decision? If that possibility exists,
6 >> maybe we need to take a closer look at the "agreed-upon plan".
7 >
8 > Did you interpret my email as a threat? Maybe you should re-read it? You
9 > should really not interpret my email that way.
10 >
11 > I just forwarded some emails to the -trustees list. Give them a read. Then
12 > read my emails again.
15 I don't think that it is a problem to consider reasonable requests from you to
16 change parts of the agreement. I think this discussion went far in the wrong
17 direction, part of it being initiated by us having forgotten what the main
18 reason for c6 was.
19
20 Paul
23 Paul de Vrieze