From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Banking
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:43:16
1 On Monday 23 August 2004 18:14, Corey Shields wrote:
2
3 > I'm also fine with Kurt's wife handling the books.. We've talked about
4 > this before, and I think that her experience would help out immensely.
5 > I've done limited bookeeping in the past and it's never fun (or easy).
6 > With the accounts being openly audited this shouldn't be a problem.
7
8 I followed quite some courses on bookkeeping and probably should be able to
9 setup a reasonable system. I however do not have any actual experience, so am
10 happy that Kurt's wife will do it. Of course I would like to look over her
11 "virtual" shoulder some time ;-).
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze