From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Re: Use of Gentoo
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:26:23
1 On Wednesday 20 October 2004 15:31, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > I'd like to answer Rob that he can safely discuss Gentoo in his movie
3 > as long as he doesn't mention any falselihoods (i.e. everything should
4 > be defendeable by facts).
5
6 I agree, allthough I'd like to see the script at an appropriate time (he
7 may want to take measures to ensure that we don't plagiarise it). We
8 might also be able to correct some unintentionally incorrect uses,
9 allthough we probably need to allow for some "artistic freedom" as it is
10 just a movie, reality is often a bit too complex for movies.
11
12 Paul
15 Paul de Vrieze
16 Gentoo Developer