From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-trustees] Positions (was Registration fee collection for developer conference)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:55:24
1 On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 19:10 -0500, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > That's fine with me. Do we have an official treasurer to handle the
3 > books? All those opposed to cshields..., or shall we just dump the job
4 > on him and declare him treasurer by fiat?
5
6 Likewise with grant as president.. I think we can give another day or
7 so for people to say "nay" and we consider it done.
8
9 Anyone want to step up as Vice President (for when Grant is not
10 available to perform) and Secretary?
11
12 -C
15 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list