From: Nicholas Jones <carpaski@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Banking, round 2..
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:06:31
1 >> There's always the more international concerns like Citi.
2 >
3 > I'm missing your point here?
4
5 http://www.citibank.com/cashtradetreasury/homepage/wccm/payb/citidirect.htm?bt_x
6
7 Citi is rather large, and rather international. I don't imagine
8 they'd have as much of a problem dealing with our citizenships
9 and locations. And since they are exceptionally large, I wouldn't
10 expect them to be on PayPal's bad list.
11
12 ----
13
14 Highly customizable. In addition to including just the solutions and
15 services your company needs, individual users can choose the language in
16 which information is displayed to them. Today CitiDirect Online Banking
17 supports 22 languages.
18
19 ----
20