From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyright transfer agreement
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:18:18
Corey Shields wrote: [Tue Apr 12 2005, 12:07:19PM CDT]
> > "Knurt they flying saucer" (typo?)
Fixed in my copy. Thanks!
> also, what about infrastructure systems previously owned by Gentoo > Technologies. Those should be included somehow as well.
We'd need a list of exactly what equipment that is, and I suspect that would have to wait until Kurt returned. Can we leave it for a future agreement? I'd like to get the copyright stuff out the door as soon as possible. -g2boojum- -- Grant Goodyear Gentoo Developer g2boojum@g.o http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76