From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Banking, round 2..
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:44:59
1 On Wednesday 15 June 2005 04:41 pm, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Are there any other requirements? I can ask my bank once I know.
3
4 I'd wait for Grant's comments since he dealt with Netbank, but it would be a
5 corporate entity account instead of a personal account, and we would need to
6 put all of the trustees on the account (or thouse who would want access to it
7 anyway).
8
9 Also, a big requirement that I didn't mention is a good web presence, since
10 that is how we will all access it.
11
12 I wonder if etradebank would do non-us people? they were great back when I
13 banked with them (in the batchelor days)
14
15 -C
18 Corey Shields
19 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team and Devrel Team
20 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
21 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields