From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyright transfer agreement
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:35:41
1 On Tuesday 12 April 2005 19:18, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2
3 > We'd need a list of exactly what equipment that is, and I suspect that
4 > would have to wait until Kurt returned. Can we leave it for a future
5 > agreement? I'd like to get the copyright stuff out the door as soon as
6 > possible.
7
8 Ownership transferrence is a lot easier than copyright. It's not easy to get
9 into legal debates (except with Daniel) and can be done as easy as Daniel
10 stating in an email that he gives it to us (at least what I believe, but
11 IANAL).
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze