From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-trustees] selling ppc machines from the store
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:31:08
1 Hi Kurt/Corey/Seemant,
2
3 I agree with you on this. These should not be sold as "Gentoo workstations"
4 but "Genesi workstations with Gentoo pre-installed." Important from a
5 ideological as well as a practical perspective, for warranty and support
6 issues, etc.
7
8 Daniel
9
10 > -----Original Message-----
11 > From: Kurt Lieber [mailto:klieber@g.o]
12 > Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 12:08 PM
13 > To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
14 > Cc: pvdabeel@g.o
15 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] selling ppc machines from the store
16 >
17 > On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 12:00:53PM -0700 or thereabouts, Daniel Robbins