From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] NFP paperwork -- who gets it?
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:51:00
1 Daniel,
2
3 Could you scan the documents and send them our way as well?
4
5 Thanks,
6
7 -Corey
8
9 On Monday 07 June 2004 12:09 pm, Daniel Robbins wrote:
10 > Hiya,
11 >
12 > I will be picking up 3 copies of the official NFP paperwork. I'll keep one
13 > on file here. My lawyer will keep the originals on file at his office. That
14 > leaves 2 copies that I can send to someone else. Is there an official
15 > bookkeeper person for the NFP to whom I can send official paperwork?
16 >
17 > Regards,
18 >
19 > Daniel
22 > --
23 > gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list
26 Corey Shields - Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team
27 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields
30 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list