From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Articles of Incorporation
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:25:10
1 On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 09:18:52PM -0500, Deedra Waters wrote:
2 > Any status update on this? I really would like to have theese ....
3
4 Nicholas, if it's too difficult to get these up in a few days I would be
5 happy to type over the files into ASCII. I'm a fast typer :) But I don't
6 want to do double work as it will probably take a few hours (don't remember
7 the exact length of those documents) and as always with FOSS projects,
8 time is scarce.
9
10 Wkr,
11 Sven Vermeulen
14 Bent Hindrup Andersen, Danish MEP, about the Software Patent Directive:
15 The approach of the Commission and Council in this directive is shocking.
16 They are making full use of all the possibilities of evading democracy that
17 the current Community Law provides. <http://lwn.net/Articles/84009/>