From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Banking, take 2
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:41:18
1 On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 11:25, Nicholas Jones wrote:
2 > Grant is pretty much guarenteed with eight, right?
3 >
4 > Are we intending to vote on this?
5 > The word 'nomination' was used quite frequently.
6 >
7 > I'd say count this as the vote unless someone wants to speak
8 > in opposition or we get a nomination otherwise.
9 >
10 > I feel like being formal:
11 >
12 > I move to white ballot the appointment of Grant to the positions
13 > of Account Secretary and Account Administrator for the purposes of
14 > expiditing account creation and continued management.
15 >
16 > --NJ
17
18 I second your motion to white ballot the appointment of Grant to said
19 positions.
20
21 Regards,
22 --
23 John Davis
24 Gentoo Linux Developer
25 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
26
27 ----
28 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
29 Fingerprint: 4F9E 41F6 D072 5C1A 636C 2D46 B92C 4823 E281 41BB