From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] potential abuse of IP
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:16:23
1 Kurt Lieber wrote:
2
3 >On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 06:41:00PM -0400 or thereabouts, Joshua Brindle wrote:
6 >>So what would be the procedure here? would we come up with some standard
7 >>email to send out to people violating our trademarks?
11 >I *think* that's the case, but that would be a good question for a lawyer.
12 >John mentioned that he's made some progress on that front.
16 I could do this, I guess we should also send a mail out to -core to tell
17 developers to keep a look out for other potential abuses.
18
19 >>I think we'd need to create an alias to email *from* for these things,
20 >>like legal-issues@g.o or something rather than coming from our personal
21 >>addresses.
25 >I'm happy to set up whatever we decide needs to be done.
28 Anyone else have ides?
29
30 >--kurt
36 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list