From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o, plasmaroo@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] CP Store update..
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:50:18
1 On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 21:12 -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > > Plasmaroo has made a great image we can use for the 2005.1 release cds:
3 > >
4 > > http://dev.gentoo.org/~plasmaroo/stuff/Test.png
5 >
6 > I like the general idea, but I'm a bit concerned that those spirograph
7 > lines will be pretty much invisible when they're printed on a CD.
8 >
9 > Also it seems like this would make more sense to be something that the
10 > releng team agrees upon than the trustees.
11
12 I don't mind tossing this off onto the releng team as long as they are
13 willing to take it. It has not been their responsibility in the past,
14 so I wouldn't want to just dump it on them.
15
16 Cheers!
17
18 -C