From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-trustees] gentoo foundation web site
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:57:18
1 If we could find a console based program for that, it could work, though
2 I haven't found anything so far
5 On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Corey Shields wrote:
6
7 > Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 11:53:39 -0500
8 > From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
9 > Reply-To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
10 > To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
11 > Subject: RE: [gentoo-trustees] gentoo foundation web site
12 >
13 > > What abour VoIP? do we all have broadband access so we could
14 > > conference over the internet?
15 > >
16 > > Joshua
17 >
18 > Works for me. We should be able to use IU's breeze server in a month or so
19 > when it hits production, but I don't believe it is too accessible for Deedra
20 > considering it is all in flash. That in mind, VoIP or a combination MCU for
21 > video and audio should work.
22 >
23 > -C
26 > --
27 > gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list
31 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
32 dmwaters@g.o
33 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
37 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list