From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Spain, Gentoo Expo etc
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:47:37
1 On Tuesday 10 August 2004 04:14 pm, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > Anyway, how would you all feel if I (or someone else amongst us) were to
3 > attempt to contact our current sponsor list to see if there's any
4 > interest in sponsoring the first gentoo expo?
5
6 Can you go into more detail as to what the event will be? Is it a meeting
7 for trustees, a developer conference, or just a general Gentoo get together?
8 All three of those ideas have been floating around lately.
9
10 If we have to pull in other sponsors, I would want to see that Spain is the
11 cheapest possible solution after the Andalusia contribution. Basically, I'd
12 hate to ask the sponsors to send a bunch of people to Spain if it would be
13 cheaper to meet somewhere in the states, allowing us to facilitate more
14 people. This may void the purpose of the meeting, hence my first question.
15
16 Cheers!
19 Corey Shields
20 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team and Devrel Team
21 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
22 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields
25 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list