From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] recent withdrawals
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:35:22
1 I haven't heard back from tanda on anything yet. i suspect though that
2 the whole transfter stuff with daniel totally threw them off. I can't do
3 anything about chasing them down this week, or next. I'm preparing for
4 finals this week, and my mother will be in town next week. If i haven't
5 heard from them by the 14th, I'm going to start pushing them for status
6 updates as to what's going on.