From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] c3 or c6 status
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:52:38
1 Hm, ok, so, if I decide I want to donate a large amount of money on a regular basis, how would you handle that? Especially if it goes over that 2% of the budgit? Would you tell me that I had to donate to the c6 instead of the c3 because I would hurt the status?
2
3 I'm not trying to be picky when I ask theese questions, I just want to know how we intend to handle things like this because sooner or later they will come up.
4
5 I'm also not objecting to seeking a second opinion, I'm just concerned.:)