From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o, gentoo-managers@l.g.o, gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-trustees] Absence
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:30:03
1 Hi all
2
3 I will now officially be "off" for quite a while. Do not expect me to do any
4 documentation development apart from small updates. I might probably try to
5 push the policy changes in the near future but I'll need some more input to
6 do so.
7
8 I will probably not check up new bugreports as well.
9
10 The reason: I have a tight schedule coming up: I need to finish my thesis in
11 less than a month (still need to write a lot of it), start studying on
12 the courses that I didn't take this year (I tend to dismiss courses I don't
13 like and study them a month in advance of the exams) and I'm also off for a
14 week from 11 till 18 may in which I won't be able to do anything at all.
15
16 I've set my .away to state minimal activity until June 1st; I'm not sure
17 about that date though, depends on how stuff goes.
18
19 I will be reachable through e-mail and work on important stuff if needed.
20
21 Wkr,
22 Sven Vermeulen
25 Documentation project leader