From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-trustees] gentoo foundation web site
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:01:10
1 Another item that could stand some action is getting some basic web pages
2 up that describe a) what the foundation is and b) what we've been doing of
3 late. Several folks asked about the foundation at LWE and we didn't have a
4 good place to point them.
5
6 As I inimated in my earlier email, several of the trustees really haven't
7 done anything yet. It would be really great if one of them could step up
8 and take ownership of this task. I'm happy to work with whomever to
9 provide infrastructure support, but I don't have time to write the content,
10 convert to guidexml, etc.
11
12 Sorry if this comes across as rude, but it seems like only a few of the
13 trustees are taking their responsibility seriously. I'd really like to see
14 us all start carrying at least some of the load.
15
16 --kurt