From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-trustees] Banking, take 2
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:43:51
1 Dear all,
2 We really need to get banking resolved so that we can attract some
3 funding and pay bills. To do that, we need to select a Secretary for
4 the Gentoo Foundation, we need to select an account admin to interact
5 with the bank, and we need to choose a bank. I'm nominating myself for
6 both Secretary and account admin.* (Yep, power hungry, that's my middle
7 names.) Kurt has strongly recommended netbank. Meanwhile, I'm in the
8 process of moving, so I'm not likely to be around much until next
9 Monday, so you have plenty of time to talk about me behind my back.
10
11 To keep things moving along, I would like to propose that we set a
12 deadline of 1800 UTC, 1 Sept. 2004, for any additional nominations (for
13 either the positions of secretary or account admin, or for the choice of
14 bank to use). Please send your nominations to the list, since that way
15 they will be archived. I also wish to propose that we vote on the
16 nominations by 1800 UTC, 4 Sept. 2004, so that we can try to get the
17 necessary paperwork out as soon as possible after (US) Labor day (6
18 Sept. 2004).
19
20 Best,
21 g2boojum
22
23 *In the absence of any other volunteers to date.
24 --
25 Grant Goodyear
26 Gentoo Developer
27 g2boojum@g.o
28 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
29 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76