From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] copyright transfer agreement
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:49:24
1 (I see no problems with this..) my $0.02
2
3 Daniel Robbins wrote:
4
5 >Hi Deedra,
6 >
7 >That would be fine. I just want "drobbins@g.o" to get to me; I
8 >don't need Gentoo to provide me with a mail account, just a permanent
9 >alias.
10 >
11 >Regards,
12 >
13 >Daniel
14 >
15 >On Apr 12, 2005 3:17 PM, Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o> wrote:
18 >>What if we just have an alias that forwards the mail so he does get the
19 >>mail, but it's his responsibility to filter the mail through gmail, or
20 >>what ever he uses on his end, along with what Paul suggested. My main
21 >>thing here is that a while back he was using dev.g.o for specificly
22 >>"managing his mail" or something to that effect. infra disabled his
23 >>account, and that caused a lot of problems. Paul brings up a vallid
24 >>point with the articles etc etc.
25 >>