From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] bylaws
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:44:02
1 This is something else I want to add to the adjenda for this conference
2 call in the morning. We've discussed this now and then, but we've never
3 decided on theese, and I think this should be done soon
4
5 By the way, this is the last call for items to be added to the adjenda
6 for tomorrow's meeting, please let me know soon if there's anything else
7 you'd like discussed..
8