From: Stephen <stephenjohnson@×××××××××××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-uk] Gentoo UK '07 conference
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:19:43
1 No problem at all, btw do you want anything to give away we have some
2 old 1u dell boxes which we are getting rid of so you can have them to
3 give away bin what ever, if u want them.
6 Angelic Solutions wrote:
7 > Hi Stephen,
8 >
9 > Thanks for your kind offer, at present I think we have all we need for
10 > the event - we are just awaiting on news of the roamnet that we should
11 > be able to offer to the attendants, this is the only uncertainty we
12 > currently have. We have noted your kind offer and will be in contact
13 > if we think of something =)
14 > Hopefully see you on the day.
15 > Kind regards
16 >
17 > James
18 > (edit_21)
19 >
20 > UK Gentoo meeting 14th July 2007 @ Chadwick House, UCL . Contact us
21 > via the ML or on #gentoo-uk & #gentoo-chat on Freenode. More Info
22 > updated daily at http://www.genbot.co.uk Please register there also.
23 >
24 > On 12/06/07, *Stephen Johnson* <
25 > stephenjohnson@×××××××××××××××××××××××××××.uk
26 > <mailto:stephenjohnson@×××××××××××××××××××××××××××.uk>> wrote:
27 >
28 > Just wondering if you need a hand setting anything up with the
29 > conferance. Pogga.co.uk <http://Pogga.co.uk> can offer you
30 > bandwith / server / access points
31 > and gig switchs if you need them. Seen as we use gentoo for or
32 > business
33 > its only time we gove something back.
34 > --
35 > gentoo-uk@g.o <mailto:gentoo-uk@g.o> mailing list
40 gentoo-uk@g.o mailing list