From: Peter Weller <welp@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-uk] Hello?
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:33:43
1 Andrew Edwards wrote:
2 > likewise, but will this be the extent of it? one has to wonder!
3 >
4 > On 13/07/06, Paul Waring <pwaring@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >> > On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 21:41 +0100, Peter Weller wrote:
6 >> > Well, I've been subscribed a while and yours is the first post that I
7 >> > have ever seen! :-)
8 >>
9 >> Same here, I must have signed up for this list months ago and never
10 >> seen a post, now all of a sudden it seems to be active again, which is
11 >> a good thing in my opinion.
12 >>
13 >> Paul
14 >> --
15 >> gentoo-uk@g.o mailing list
20 This will NOT be the end of it... at least, not if I'm around *grins*
21 Ok then, whereabouts does everyone live? Lets see if we can find any
22 local Gentoo users :P
23 I live in the Ipswich area... anyone here live nearby?
24 --
25 gentoo-uk@g.o mailing list