From: Angelic Solutions <×××××.com>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-uk] Gentoo UK '07 conference
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:16:20
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your kind offer, at present I think we have all we need for the
event - we are just awaiting on news of the roamnet that we should be able
to offer to the attendants, this is the only uncertainty we currently have.
We have noted your kind offer and will be in contact if we think of
something =)
Hopefully see you on the day.
Kind regards

UK Gentoo meeting 14th July 2007 @ Chadwick House, UCL . Contact us via the
ML or on #gentoo-uk & #gentoo-chat on Freenode. More Info updated daily at  Please register there also.

On 12/06/07, Stephen Johnson <stephenjohnson@×××××××××××××××××××××××××××.uk>