From: Angelic Solutions <angelic.solutions@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-uk] Gentoo UK '07 conference
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:16:20
1 Hi Stephen,
2
3 Thanks for your kind offer, at present I think we have all we need for the
4 event - we are just awaiting on news of the roamnet that we should be able
5 to offer to the attendants, this is the only uncertainty we currently have.
6 We have noted your kind offer and will be in contact if we think of
7 something =)
8 Hopefully see you on the day.
9 Kind regards
10
11 James
12 (edit_21)
13
14 UK Gentoo meeting 14th July 2007 @ Chadwick House, UCL . Contact us via the
15 ML or on #gentoo-uk & #gentoo-chat on Freenode. More Info updated daily at
16 http://www.genbot.co.uk Please register there also.
17
18 On 12/06/07, Stephen Johnson <stephenjohnson@×××××××××××××××××××××××××××.uk>