From: Christopher Swift <christopher.swift@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-uk] Greetings
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 01:02:47
1 Hello all I've just signed up to this list at 1:20am in the morning. As
2 I understand it this list is intended for Gentoo users and contributors
3 within the UK but may I ask what projects or events has this list done
4 or held in the past year or so since I'm very interested and intrigued
5 by getting to grips with fellow British Gentoo-ers.
6
7 I guess introductory emails are obliged to contain a little information
8 about the poster, so in short I'm a student of Welsh and contributor to
9 the Ubuntu Cymru project.
10
11 Looking forward to hearing from you all.
12
13 Cofion,
14 Chris.
15 --