From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-uk] Gentoo meet
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:06:23
1 Stephen wrote:
2 > Yes but i emailed someone about it, and they told due to their exams
3 > it had been canceled and to keep an eye on the mailing list.
4
5 Actually no, you emailed me and I replied with a quote from the website
6 which was:
7
8 > Due to some unexpected absenses and lack of time to organise all this
9 > myself, meeting planning has been put on hold. We still intend to
10 > meet sometime this summer, but location and date are now entirely
11 > uncertain.
12
13 But yes, it was stupid for us not to announce it here. Actually, I had
14 completely forgotten about the existence of this place.
15
16 Daniel
17 --
18 gentoo-uk@g.o mailing list