From: Alex Howells <alex@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-uk] Bytemark - Open House (17th September 2008, 5:30pm)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 23:54:48
We're hosting an 'open house' event in the next 10 days and I just
wanted to see if any Gentoo UK folks would like to attend.

For those of you who don't know, we're one of the Gentoo Linux sponsors
and help out Infrastructure with as many hardware needs as we can plus
running a fairly popular community mirror at ''.
Certain parts of our hosting setup are built upon Gentoo such as the
network rescue and recovery environment --

Doesn't matter if you're a customer or not - there will be pizza and
plenty of cheap hardware going on the evening to aid Macmillan Cancer
Support, and more than a few opportunities to corner us and chat about
hosting or just generally gossip  :)