From: Alex Howells <alex@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-uk@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-uk] Bytemark - Open House (17th September 2008, 5:30pm)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 23:54:48
1 We're hosting an 'open house' event in the next 10 days and I just
2 wanted to see if any Gentoo UK folks would like to attend.
3
4 http://blog.bytemark.co.uk/2008/09/05/bytemark-open-house-wednesday-17th-september
5
6 For those of you who don't know, we're one of the Gentoo Linux sponsors
7 and help out Infrastructure with as many hardware needs as we can plus
8 running a fairly popular community mirror at 'mirror.bytemark.co.uk'.
9 Certain parts of our hosting setup are built upon Gentoo such as the
10 network rescue and recovery environment --
11
12 http://www.bytemark.co.uk/booting
13
14 Doesn't matter if you're a customer or not - there will be pizza and
15 plenty of cheap hardware going on the evening to aid Macmillan Cancer
16 Support, and more than a few opportunities to corner us and chat about
17 hosting or just generally gossip :)