From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user-br@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-br] Rafael Barreto wants to talk to you using Google Talk
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:58:27
1 On 2/17/06, Otavio R. Piske AngusYoung <angusyoung@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hey, a lista não é lugar para esse tipo de anúncio. Acho que todo mundo
3 > aqui é suficientemente bem informado para saber que o google talk existe
4 > e usar, se achar conveniente.
5 >
6 > Atenciosamente
7 > --
8
9 Heh, o cara conseguiu, além de enviar para esta lista
10 (gentoo-user-br), ainda enviou para o gentoo-user, que é BEM mais
11 movimentado e com muito mais usuários, sinceramente, que falta de
12 desconfiômetro...
13
14 > Otavio R. Piske - AngusYoung
15 > www.gentoobr.org / www.gentoo.org
18 > Rafael Barreto wrote:
19 > > ei pessoal... experimentem o google talk...
20 > >
21 > > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
22 > >
23 > > Rafael Barreto wants to talk to you for free using Google Talk.
24 > >
25 > > If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
26 > > http://mail.google.com/mail/b-8a0d85ddf3-20ca0b7a9a-d62152904f942cfe
27 > > You'll need to click this link in order to add Rafael Barreto to your
28 > > Friends list and talk with each other for free.
29 > >
30 > > To try Google Talk (and get Gmail, a free Google email account with
31 > > over 2,500 megabytes of storage) visit:
32 > > http://mail.google.com/mail/a-8a0d85ddf3-20ca0b7a9a-7dc2bf389d
33 > >
34 > > Google Talk is a downloadable Windows* application that lets you send
35 > > instant messages to your friends and make free phone calls over an
36 > > internet connection. Google Talk offers excellent voice quality and
37 > > works with any computer speaker and microphone.
38 > >
39 > > Gmail is Google's free email service, offering lots of free storage,
40 > > powerful spam protection, built-in search for finding your messages,
41 > > and a helpful way of organizing email into "conversations." And there
42 > > are no pop-up ads or untargeted banners -- just text ads and related
43 > > information that are relevant to the content of your messages.
44 > >
45 > > Once you sign up, we'll notify Rafael Barreto of your new Gmail address
46 > > and add you to each others' Friends lists so you can start talking right
47 > > away.
48 > >
49 > > Gmail and Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to add new
50 > > features and make improvements, so we might also ask for your comments
51 > > and suggestions periodically. We appreciate your help in making our
52 > > products even better!
53 > >
54 > > Thanks,
55 > >
56 > > The Gmail and Google Talk Teams
59 > > To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
60 > > http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html
61 > > http://www.google.com/talk/about.html
62 > >
63 > > (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
64 > > them into the address bar of your browser).
65 > >
66 > > * Not a Windows user? No problem. You can also connect to the Google
67 > > Talk service from any platform using third-party clients
68 > > (http://www.google.com/talk/otherclients.html).
69 > >
70 > --
71 > gentoo-user-br@g.o mailing list