From: Davi <davividal@×××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user-br@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-br] Sistema de Boot Remoto rodando em Serv. Windows
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:47:31
1 Em Sexta 30 Março 2007 17:29, Geisel Sierote escreveu:
2 > Agora vi! Foi o Davi.
3 >
4 > Putz! O cara entra na thread querendo confusão! Tudo de bom Davi!
7 Conforme conversado em PVT: desculpe, Geisel. Me precipitei.
8
9 []s
12 Davi Vidal
13 davividal@×××××××××××××.br
14 davividal@×××××.com
17 Agora com fortune:
18 " Proposed Country & Western Song Titles
19 She Ain't Much to See, but She Looks Good Through the Bottom of a Glass
20 If Fingerprints Showed Up On Skin, I Wonder Who's I'd Find On You
21 I'm Ashamed to be Here, but Not Ashamed Enough to Leave
22 It's Commode Huggin' Time In The Valley
23 If You Want to Keep the Beer Real Cold, Put It Next to My Ex-wife's Heart
24 If You Get the Feeling That I Don't Love You, Feel Again
25 I'm Ashamed To Be Here, But Not Ashamed Enough To Leave
26 It's the Bottle Against the Bible in the Battle For Daddy's Soul
27 My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Miss Him
28 Don't Cut Any More Wood, Baby, 'Cause I'll Be Comin' Home With A Load
29 I Loved Her Face, But I Left Her Behind For You"
30 --
31 gentoo-user-br@g.o mailing list