From: Kessia 'even' Pinheiro <kessiapinheiro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user-br@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-br] Re: KDE 4.2.0 is out!!!
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:57:50
1 Desculpe, não querendo lançar flame, mas o Arch Linux já está movendo
2 o KDE 4.2 pro repositório [extra] (estava no testing há algum
3 tempo)...
4
5 http://www.archlinux.org/news/431/
6
7 KDE 4.2 is out and we are ready!
8
9 Today, on January 27th, the KDE team announces the stable version of
10 KDE 4.2.0, so we have moved all kde-packages from [testing] to
11 [extra].
12
13 We suggest that you exit from KDE before you update, backup your ~/.kde4
14 configuration dir and start with a clean config.
15
16 Take a look at old plasmoids, they might not work with the new Plasma.
17
18 You can find the ChangeLog on: http://www.kde.org/announcements/4.2/
19
20 For any problems (we hope there are not) please use the bugtracker or
21 the arch-general mailing list as usual.
22