From: Eduardo Schoedler <eschoedler@×××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user-br@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-br] Grub não instalar corretamente na arquitetura AMD 64
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:40:16
1 Tente fazer manualmente.
2
3 # grub --no-floppy
4
5 grub> root (hd0,0) (Specify where your /boot partition resides)
6 grub> setup (hd0) (Install GRUB in the MBR)
7 grub> quit (Exit the GRUB shell)
10 "In the example configuration we want to install GRUB so that it reads its
11 information from the boot partition /dev/sda1, and installs the GRUB boot
12 record on the hard drive's MBR (master boot record) so that the first thing
13 we see when we turn on the computer is the GRUB prompt. Of course, if you
14 haven't followed the example configuration during the installation, change
15 the commands accordingly.
16
17 The tab completion mechanism of GRUB can be used from within GRUB. For
18 instance, if you type in "root (" followed by a TAB, you will be presented
19 with a list of devices (such as hd0). If you type in "root (hd0," followed
20 by a TAB, you will receive a list of available partitions to choose from
21 (such as hd0,0). "
22
23 Mais informações em:
24 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-amd64.xml?part=1&chap=10#grub-install-manual
25
26 Sds,
27 Eduardo.
31 From: "Joao Emanuel" <joaoemanuel1981@×××××.com>
32 Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 2:31 PM
33 To: <gentoo-user-br@l.g.o>
34 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-br] Grub não instalar corretamente na arquitetura
35 AMD 64
36