From: Sandy Marko <knamarksan@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user-de@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user-de] Nginx dav-ext webdav the gentoo way
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 18:56:32
1 Am Sonntag, den 22.04.2012, 16:19 +0200 schrieb Norman Rieß:
2 > Am 22.04.2012 13:15, schrieb Norman Rieß:
3 > > Hello,
4 > >
5 > > i am running an OwnCloud instance on my nginx webserver. The
6 > > problem is, nginx seems not to implement the OPTIONS and PROPFIND
7 > > methods of webdav. But these methods are needed to run OwnCloud
8 > > webdav. There is a nginx-ext-dav module, which supports these
9 > > methods but this module seems not to be in the nginx ebuild or in
10 > > the portage tree.
11 > >
12 > > So what is the gentoo way here? I would rather like to avoid
13 > > compiling nginx myself, breaking the update process of portage. I
14 > > did not find an overlay containing this, but franky, i did not
15 > > really know how to search for that.
16 > >
17 > > Have any of you done this and how?
18 > >
19 > > Thank you.
20 > >
21 > > Regards, Norman
24 > Ups, sorry das ging wohl an die falsche Adresse.
25 >
26 > Grüße
27 > Norman
28
29 Hallo Norman,
30
31 so weiß ich wenigstens das die Liste Funktioniert.
32 Bin vor zwei Wochen beigetreten ;-)
33
34 Sandy Marko