From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user-de@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user-de] Pakete nach neu kompilieren von Qt3 neu bauen
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:17:09
1 Hi!
2
3 Habe gerade qt-3 mit OpenGL Support neu kompiliert. Nach dem
4 Compilevorgang, wird folgendes angezeigt:
5
6 * After a rebuild of Qt, it can happen that Qt plugins (such as Qt/KDE styles,
7 * or widgets for the Qt designer) are no longer recognized. If this situation
8 * occurs you should recompile the packages providing these plugins,
9 * and you should also make sure that Qt and its plugins were compiled with the
10 * same version of gcc. Packages that may need to be rebuilt are, for instance,
11 * kde-base/kdelibs, kde-base/kdeartwork and kde-base/kdeartwork-styles.
12 * See http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/plugins-howto.html for more infos.
13
14 Nun würde ich gerne die nötigen Pakete neubauen.
15
16 Welche sind das, mal von den 3 o.g. Paketen abgesehen?
17
18 Danke,
19
20 Alexander Skwar
21 --
22 Zoe: "I thought you'd get land-crazy, that long in port."
23
24 Wash: "Probably, but I've been sane a while now and change is good."
25 --
26 gentoo-user-de@g.o mailing list