From: Christian Bricart <christian@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user-de@l.g.o
Subject: OT: Re: [gentoo-user-de] Hanga Szabo-Mathe is out of the office.
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 17:43:32
1 Am 11.05.2010 19:28, schrieb Simon Braunstein:
2 > Hallo Hanga Szabo-Mathe,
3 >
4 >> I will be out of the office starting 2010.05.10 and will not return until
5 >> 2010.05.14.
6 >
7 >> ___________________________________________________________________________
8 >> ______________________________ Please be advised that the information
9 >> contained herein is confidential and intended only for use by the
10 >> individual stated above.
11 >> If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any
12 >> disclosure, distribution, dissemination, or copying is prohibited.
13 >> If this information has been directed to you in error, please contact the
14 >> sender immediately at the telephone number listed above.
15 >>
16 >> Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
17 >
18 > Wie lautet denn bitte deine Telefonnummer? ...
19 > Vergiss es, ich hoffe du schämst dich wenigstens für diese Widerlichkeit in
20 > Textform.
21
22 SCNR..
23 Vielleicht sollte man besser DIESEN Disclaimer nehmen; ;-)
24
25 This email is not and cannot, by its
26 nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across
27 the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system
28 administrators along the way. If you have received this message by
29 mistake, it would be ridiculous for me to tell you not to read it or
30 copy to anyone else, because, let's face it, if it's a message
31 revealing confidential information or that could embarrass me
32 intensely, that's precisely what you'll do. Who wouldn't? Likewise, it
33 is superfluous for me to claim copyright in the contents, because I
34 own that anyway, even if you print out a hard copy or disseminate this
35 message all over the known universe. I don't know why so many
36 corporate mail servers feel impelled to attach a disclaimer to the
37 bottom of every email message saying otherwise. If you don't know
38 either, why not email your corporate lawyers and system administrators
39 and ask them why they insist on contributing so much to the waste of
40 bandwidth? To say nothing of making the presence of your mail on
41 public discussions or mailinglists of explicitly contratictory nature.
42 May as well just delete it, eh? Oh, and this message is probably
43 plagued with viruses as well.
44
45 Christian