From: "Anno v. Heimburg" <anno@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user-de@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user-de] Re: dhcp Host-/Domainname
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:28:16
1 Jörg Frings-Fürst wrote:
4 > dhcpcd holt zwar lt. /var/lib/dhcpcd/dhcpcd-eth0.info alle Daten;
5 > doch weder der Hostname wird geändert, noch die Domain gesetzt.
6
7 Wie sieht denn Deine /etc/conf.d/net aus?
8
9 Auszug aus man dhcpcd:
10
11 > -H
12 > Forces dhcpcd to set hostname of the host to the hostname option supplied
13 > by DHCP server. By default dhcpcd will NOT set hostname of the host to the
14 > hostname option received from DHCP server unless the current hostname is
15 > blank, (none) or localhost. If no hostname is returned by the DHCP server
16 > then we attempt to lookup the hostname via DNS. More -H's control what we
17 > do with the FQDN returned by DNS.
18 > -H set hostname to the full FQDN
19 > -HH strip the domain if it matches a given domain in our DHCP message
20 > -HHH strip the domain regardless
21 > -HHHH force hostname lookup even if given a hostname in our DHCP message
22 > -HHHHH same as above, but strip the domain if it matches
23 > -HHHHHH same as above, but strip the domain regardless
26 gentoo-user-de@l.g.o mailing list