From: Burcin Erocal <burcin@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user-de@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user-de] Fw: [gentoo-science] gentoo, prefix, sage, and job opportunities (for students in Germany)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 01:20:09
1 Hi,
2
3 please forward the following message to anyone who might be interested.
4
5 I'd be happy to answer questions about the details.
6
7 Cheers,
8 Burcin
9
10 Begin forwarded message:
11
12 Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:50:57 +0100
13 From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
14 To: Gentoo Science <gentoo-science@l.g.o>
15
16 Dear all,
17
18 I'm forwarding a call for applications for student jobs in Germany. The
19 coordinator project for the DFG priority program on algorithmic and
20 experimental methods in algebra, geometry and number theory
21 (http://www.computeralgebra.de) has "HiWi" jobs for students who are
22 interested in working on ebuilds for sage and gentoo prefix, as well as
23 the general integration of various scientific software packages.
24
25 If you are interested and currently studying at a German university,
26 preferably Kaiserslauten, Hannover, or Aachen, then please contact
27 Burcin Erocal <burcin@××××××.org>
28
29 Cheers,
30 Thomas