From: Gerrit Kuhn <g.marco@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user-de <gentoo-user-de@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user-de] ☯absolutely amazing
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 23:57:37
1 Hi!
2
3 I've been looking for some stuff and have accidentally come across that absolutely amazing things, just take a look at them http://burg.completethechain.com
4
5 Regards, Gerrit Kuhn
9 From: gentoo-user-de [mailto:gentoo-user-de@l.g.o]
10 Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 7:57 PM
11 To: g.marco@×××××××.de
12 Subject: May I have the Azelf?
13
14 Duty Duty Duty, Honor, Excellence, my honor is shit but Arya is safe...
15
16 I really hope that people don't spend a ton of time and effort reading into a one-night thing I did when I was young and stupid. I hope that isn't brought up continuously over and over and just goes away with my death.
19 Additionally I hope my sacrifice prevents war, because Gods know my family has been through hell what with
20 my father and brother being roasted.
21
22 Benjen's nickname was Daario, and last but not least, Rosebud is a dumb sled name.
25 Sent from Mail for Windows 10

1BFAEEC973BA4DFF69A49FA0A18FEC6D.jpg image/jpeg