From: Thilo Six <T.Six@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user-de@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user-de] Vim <=> Cream
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:44:02
1 Hello
2
3 I had a look on Cream and it´s quite good.
4 But in some points I like the Vim style more.
5
6 e.g. I haven´t found the way to access the Vim Commandline in Cream.
7 I now used Vim for perhaps one week, but I can´t live without it
8 anymore.
9
10 The other thing is that Cream doesn´t read my ~/.vimrc file.
11 Is there an other file to configurate Cream?
14 Now what I like to do is to mix them a little up
15 e.g. Keybingings, Menu Entries and the Statusline.
16
17 Would it be easier to fetch this out from Cream and put it into Gvim, or
18 the other way round?
19 Where do I get it out from?
22 Thanks folks
23