From: Gerrit Kuhn <g.marco@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user-de <gentoo-user-de@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user-de] ☁Fw: really nice place
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 17:58:45
1 Hi friend!
2
3 Have you already visited that amazing place? We've loved it from the first sight, just take a look http://dllvchuang.com/shift.php?6968
4
5 Best wishes, Gerrit Kuhn
9 From: gentoo-user-de [mailto:gentoo-user-de@l.g.o]
10 Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 12:58 PM
11 To: g.marco@×××××××.de
12 Subject: More like cabbage.
13
14 If I'd bought a season ticket to a brand new club on the expectation of seeing a few of the stars of world football week, in week out and then one of them disappeared I'd be fucked off.
15
16 It's a bit different with an established clubs since most of the players are at the same level- "Negredo's off to Valencia, oh well I'll have to make do with Aguero,"- but Lampard is clearly a big deal with respect to NYCFC.
19 Sent from Mail for Windows 10

7656AF82469D4AB7043632D43C42035D.jpg image/jpeg